Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Review : Sex Love Repeat by Alessandra Torre

Sex Love Repeat  
From Goodreads:
I love two men. I screw two men. I am in a relationship with them both, and they are both aware there is another. That is all they need to know, that is all I let them know. They don’t need to know a name; they don’t need to know anything but that they are not alone in my heart. 

They have accepted the situation. Stewart, because his life is too busy for the sort of obligations that are required in a relationship. Paul, because he loves me too much to tell me no. And because my sexual appetite is such that one man has trouble keeping up. 

So we exist, two parallel relationships, each running their own course, with no need for intersection or conflict. It works for us, for them, and for me. I don’t expect it to be a long-term situation. I know there is an expiration date on the easy perfection of our lives. 

I should have paid more attention, should have looked around and noticed the woman who watched it all. She sat in the background and waited, tried to figure me out. Saw my two relationships, the love between us, and the moment that it all fell apart. 

She hates me. 
I don’t even know she exists. 
She loves them. I love them. 
And they love me. 

                   My Thoughts:

    This is how I came  pick  this book : I close my eyes , point to my e reader, opened my eyes...and  there ....finger pointing to this book! ...Wait?! I did even not remember seeing this book on my shelf?? Hmm, must be my "naughty" fairy dropping something?? Haha.  Well, selecting a random book ... and the possibility of finding something extraordinary is exhilarating! ( I'm even  a little addicted to it! ) And Ms. Alessandra Torre's  book was extraordinary! ( thank you finger pointing! )

    This book, even the cover looks very steamy ( I do blush just by looking at it! haha! ) ...and what's inside? I guess you can picture it out : A LOT STEAMIER!  The story really justified the title... it was really a SEX. LOVE. REPEAT.  ( and then again and again! ) ..or at least, that's Maddison's lifestyle.

   Maddison was screwing two guys at the same time.  So , you think  it's as plain simple as we commonly call  "cheating", right? But , what if I told you that both Stewart and Paul knew about this ...and agrees to "share" ?! Now that's not cheating , right?  It was so twisted. I am internally screaming! Maddison  had a really whacked out notion  about love?! The relationship she had with these two...was way..way .. messed up! I am having a headache just thinking about it. I have these WTF ? and WTH? moments as I read along. ( again, lots of it!!!) OH, and I was this close to screaming SLUT ( ooops! forgive the language!) ..all directed to Madison! My god. I want  to do this to her !

     But do I really have to put all the blame on her? Apparently, this girl is insatiable! And both these men, fill the void in her. What one lacks, the other fills in. While she comes second , after Stewart's career...with endless business trips and meetings...Paul fills up all these gap. I know, I know, this is ...this is...beyond unbelievable!

     So, did I love the book ?  Let's just say, I love the way Ms. Torre wrote the details, even the wind, the sand..waves were well described.. it came alive! ...and the steamy scenes? You will expect it to be as well written and  uhmm... well described but not too much? If you know what I mean. It still leaves something to the imagination. And it's not BDSM either! ( thank goodness! hehe .) ----So, a BIG YEAH! I loved this book!

   The story flows smoothly and once I started reading it, I can't put it down. I admit ( and guilty ) of skipping up the pages when the scene gets too steamy ..like way steamy ..with very vivid detail of the human anatomy  haha! .. but this book? My eyes were fixed with minimal blinks! Or I'm not blinking at all?! It was wild and passionate at the same time! And  YES both Stewart and Paul can... uhhhm, really bust a sexy move! So, I get it, Maddie, you want both of them! 


      So, if both Stewart and Paul were okay with this "sharing Maddison thing" ..then it was going well with Maddie  right? Not quite. Maddison was praying ( does she? ) and hoping that her lovers won't crossed their paths. Because it would clearly complicate everything. She doesn't want her world with Stewart collide with Paul's.

     But alas! The unexpected "inevitable" happened..and will forced Maddison to choose between the two of them! Oh! And knowing the truth? It was an OMG moment for me. That is one hell of a crazy, impossible whacked out  revelation! 

     So, did Maddison choose? She did. Should I be happy with her choice? I want to but... Yes . A but.
But choosing one  means letting go of the other? Stewart or Paul? Tough choice but still,  she made a choice. 

      If you are looking for a  steamy story with a lot of whacked out twists in between, this book is definitely for you. And oh, you must be 18 and older. 

                I'm giving this book :
             4 Hot , hot  yummy stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment