Friday, September 5, 2014

My Review : Black Lies by Alessandra Torre

Black Lies
From Goodreads:

Brant: 
Became a tech billionaire by his twentieth birthday. Has been in a relationship with me for 3 years.
Has proposed 4 times. Been rejected 4 times.

Lee: 
Cuts grass when he’s not banging housewives. Good with his hands, his mouth, and his cock. Has been pursued relentlessly by me for almost 2 years, whether he knows it or not.

Go ahead. Judge me. You have no idea what my love entails.

If you think you’ve heard this story before, trust me



                     My Thoughts :

..... BOOK HANGOVER ...book hangover....book hangover... Uh-oh ! Not again! But can I escape the inevitable? No. Not when it's from Ms.  Alessandra Torre, herself! I looooove everything with Alessandra Torre - sealed in it! Yes. Everything! Yep!  that Book hangover included.

      There is always something addictive in her stories that I seem not to get enough. Was it the way it was written ? Yes, flawless. The characters ? .. Brant?..Lee?  Hot Darn!  The plot : Ohmygawd! MIND F@CKING AMAZING!  I don't usually cuss , but that twist?  Eff-fing , eff-fing unexpected!  I have a lot of mind boggling questions while reading this to the point that I am so tempted to look at the end page. Something very important was missing here! I have to know . I need to know! At the end, I was blown away! I was, Wha-aaat???? Nooo way!!!!!!

    I love the way  the characters were written, specially Lana.  Lana came out a  big surprise. It was love-hate-love for me. I love Lana because of her good heart . Then, where comes the hate? It was that time when she met Lee...the cheating, and all her "plans" to make Lee hers. How could she cheat on Brant?  Brant who showers her all the love in the world?! He even asked her to marry him?! Not only once but a few times, all she refused?! Unbelievable!!!
...........Wait I said , I  love-hate-love Lana, right?  So here comes the love :  When the whole truth came crushing down! It was.... clusterfuck ! With Lana caught in between? Clusterfuck at it's finest!

  I was so into it that I catch myself , actually holding my breath?! It was doomed! I am so scared that this would end up bloody messy!

         I thought that was it but there's even more ! ........Until..Until....

  Then everything becomes loud and clear!
      Piece by piece the once puzzle became complete.   A lot of "Ahhh, that is why.. " follows... Love , love that part. That's one perfect movie moment!

 ...and Lana ?She handled it pretty well! That was one badass move, Lana!  That super b@tch  Jillian clearly deserved it! Who was Jillian???  Exactly! Who. Was. Jillian.  One thing's for sure , I  hated everything about her!


    Overall, this is an AMAZING read! Ms. Alessandra Torre more than meet my expectations. Keep the great stories  coming  , Ms. Torre! ( ...and  I'll keep on reading! )


                    I'm giving this book:

           5 Mind Blowing Amazing Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment